While many trade content providers, such as Customs Info, developed a single screen check tool to verify denied parties list, those forwarders, importers, and exporters with scarce resources have free links at their disposal that will get the job done:
- OFAC’s Specially Designated Nationals List
- BIS’s Entity List
- BIS’s Denied Persons List
- BIS’s Unverified Parties List
- State’s Nonproliferation Sanctions Lists
- State’s Debarred Parties List
Another list maintained by the General Services Administration – Excluded Parties List System – may also be relevant in the case of federal contracts.