Dear Friends and Colleagues, we look forward to your visit of LawCustoms Stream, tonight at 5:30 p.m. EST. LawCustoms Stream is a part of a series of live web events, or streams, to explore current issues related to customs and international trade.
Each event focuses on current trade landscape starting from the hot topics in the world and home to issues that affect international trade community. We pick laws and discuss how they apply. We take logistical difficulties affecting global trade and break it down.
The stream will take place through Vimeo Platform. No registration is necessary to attend, just follow the link below. We welcome your questions or comments through chat, but for that please login through web browser or download Vimeo App for iOS or Vimeo App for Android.
If you can’t make it, no problem! The video playback will be available right after live stream.
Links used during the stream:
- Flushing Bank
- CBP Exam & (Now Revised) Answer Key
- Continuing Education for Licensed Customs Brokers
- Payment of the 2021 Customs Broker Permit User Fee is due by January 29, 2021.
- CBP Protest Webinar – December 9, 2020
- Generalized System of Preferences (GSP) Eligibility under United States Trade Representative’s GSP 2020 Annual Review
- CITBA Event: The Customs and International Trade Bar Association Presents Evasion & Circumvention of AD/CVD Orders: Enforcement Strikes Back
Please remember to join our weekly stream. Stream is held on Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. EST (New York Time). Link and details are available at https://www.lawcustoms.com/