Dear Friends and Colleagues, we look forward to your visit of LawCustoms Stream, tonight at 5:30 p.m. EST. LawCustoms Stream is a part of a series of live web events, or streams, to explore current issues related to customs and international trade.
Each event focuses on current trade landscape starting from the hot topics in the world and home to issues that affect international trade community. We pick laws and discuss how they apply. We take logistical difficulties affecting global trade and break it down.
The stream will take place through Vimeo Platform. No registration is necessary to attend, just follow the link below. We welcome your questions or comments through chat, but for that please login through web browser or download Vimeo App for iOS or Vimeo App for Android.
If you can’t make it, no problem! The video playback will be available right after live stream.
During this event we discussed logistical and economic difficulties faced by the modern trends; tools that can be used to mitigate and plan one’s business strategy; major global events that affect our lives.
Links used during the stream:
- Baker McKenzie Asia Pacific International Commercial and Trade Webinar Series
- The Incoming US Administration and the Future of Supply Chains in the Americas – Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- NYSBA Advocacy In International Arbitration: International Arbitration Webinar Series
- Online Economic Tool
- Mask Classification: 6307.90.98 HTSUS
- Trade with China Census Data
- Kyoto Protocol
- Overall Balance of US Trade Decrease
- FEMA PPE Control of Exports
Please remember to join our weekly stream. Stream is held on Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. EST (New York Time). Link and details are available at www.LawCustoms.com (events sidebar/bottom bar)